Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jacob Michael the Prophet?


8) Attributed a bogus quote to Einstein


R. Sungenis: No, the quote was two sentences from Einstein's paper that were separated by ellipses. The words were said by Einstein and no one else.



Here is a challenge I proposed to Mark Wyatt at the Envoy forum, which he failed to respond to. Let's see if Bob does any better:



I have not looked at [the Einstein quote] in depth, but it appears to come from the true quote, and Bob still stands behind it. I know that Forrest feels it is misconstrued.


Unacceptable, Mark. Ante up or fold your cards. Here is the quote exactly as Bob has given it to us:


"Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group. The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...the root cause is their use of enemies they create to keep solidarity."


This quote appears currently at CAI in no less than three separate articles and one QA.


Here are the actual, scanned pages of the magazine in which the quote is purported to appear (which, by the way, is not the source Bob used, per his own admission):


page 1


page 2


page 3


page 4


Read those pages Mark, and then come back here and tell me: which page(s) does this quote appear on?



I will be interested in hearing Bob's response, if, that is, he doesn't do what Mark Wyatt did and simply ignore the challenge.


-------------------------


Those are the words that I wrote on March 29, 2007. It is now April 11, 2007. After two weeks, Bob has still not answered the challenge, just as I predicted he would not. Certainly, his lack of response is not due to ignorance of the challenge - I sent him the article after I wrote it, and he responded, so I know he has seen it. He simply chooses to ignore it - which, again, is exactly what I said he would do.


There is no need to speculate. He has ignored the challenge because he has no answer. He knows the quote is bogus, and he simply will not admit it.


Enough said.